Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Lotus Esprit Sport 350

Thank you for visiting this blog. If you'd like to subscribe after viewing this article, there are links on the right hand side of the page - and if you liked a post please leave a comment! If you'd like to connect on one of the social networking sites you can reach me at my Facebook profile and you can also send me a message via my Google Plus profile.

Lotus Esprit Sport 350

Lotus Esprit Sport 350 by Matt-Hill
Lotus Esprit Sport 350, a photo by Matt-Hill on Flickr.
This Esprit comes closest to what my ideal Esprit would look like from the bodywork perspective; I found this photo on Flickr. I like the front spoiler which has modified air intakes, much more attractive and more 'scoopy' than the standard Esprits. The side skirt also looks more curvy to me.

I would take the wing off the back - apparently these and later models have a slightly more upturned 'tail' negating the need for a spolier without which I didn't feel the Esprit looked finished. And I don't like the transfer markings on the sides too much, purists won't like it but I'd remove them, (too boy racery). Apart from that this is pretty much the ideal Esprit for me. :-) I also like the slightly fat wheel arch extensions which I haven't seen on some others.

If you landed on this page because you're interested in Lotus then I'd like to give a little plug to The Lotus Forums where I also post on occasion. :-)

My photos can be found at Photobucket and Flickr.

~~~

Other posts on a similar theme:

Lotus Esprit Sport 350
All New Landrover to help Motorists Overcome Mountainous Kensington Terrain
Lotus Esprit Love Affair