Saturday, 20 August 2011

The Ace Cafe London - Lamborghini Gallardo

Thank you for visiting this blog. If you'd like to subscribe after viewing this article, there are links on the right hand side of the page - and if you liked a post please leave a comment! If you'd like to connect on one of the social networking sites you can reach me via my Facebook page and you can also send me a message via Google Plus.

The Ace Cafe London - Lamborghini Gallardo


Lamborghini Gallardo by Roz Bennetts
Lamborghini Gallardo, a photo by Roz Bennetts on Flickr.
This was taken on 8th August at The Ace Cafe London. I'm not a great photographer but this was my favourite shot as it managed to capture the venue and the prettiest car there.

The Ace Cafe is a licensed cafe near Stonebridge Park in West London. They are the legendary venue for bike meets and Supercar meets. The Lotus Forums have a meet-up there once a month but this one was taken at the 'Petrolhead Nirvana' monthly get together which is organised by a chap called Harsh who posts at The Lotus Forums where I also post on occasion. They've had a De Lorean at one of these before but it wasn't there this time - so I'll try again next month :-)

My photos can be found at Photobucket and Flickr.



~~~

Other posts on a similar theme:

Lotus Esprit Sport 350
All New Landrover to help Motorists Overcome Mountainous Kensignton Terrain
Tiny Dancer - Elton John