Friday, 29 July 2011

Tiny Dancer - love this song

Thank you for visiting this blog. If you'd like to subscribe after viewing this article, there are links on the right hand side of the page - and if you liked a post please leave a comment! If you'd like to connect on one of the social networking sites you can reach me via my Facebook page and you can also send me a message via Google Plus.

You might have heard this song first (as I did) during the movie 'Almost Famous' starring Kate Hudson as a band groupie. That was where my love affair for this song started and this is the studio recorded version of it. I found a live recording of Elton John singing Tiny Dancer on TOTP way back when, and I encourage you to listen/watch it as in my opinion it's almost flawless. You can watch it on my Bebo page and after you've watched it come back and let me know what you think in the comments!



~~~

Other recent posts:

The Ace Cafe London Lamborghini Gallardo spotted
My ideal Car (nearly) Lotus Esprit Sport 350
Lotus Esprit thanks to Bill Mant
Another Winnie the Pooh Extract