Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Lotus Esprit Love Affair

Thank you for visiting this blog, if you'd like to subscribe after viewing this article, there are links on the right hand side of the page - and if you liked a post please leave a comment! If you'd like to connect on one of the social networking sites you can reach me via my Facebook page, I have a Myspace page plus you can also send me a message via Google Plus.

I just wanted to give a big thank you to another Esprit nut, Bill Mant for letting me use his pictures. His 'love affair' with the Esprit is similar to mine with the only exception being that we got our colours the other way round: he got a red one first and then a white one and me vice versa. But it's nice to find someone who's so likeminded - and on the subject of being likeminded I'd like to give a little plug to The Lotus Forums which is a great resource for any Lotus enthusiast.

~~~

Other posts on a similar theme:

The Ace Cafe London Lamborghini Gallardo spotted
Lotus Esprit Sport 350
All New Landrover to help Motorists Overcome Mountainous Kensington Terrain