Saturday, 9 April 2011

Will Smith on Life

Thank you for visiting this blog, if you'd like to subscribe after viewing this article, there are links on the right hand side of the page - and if you liked a post please leave a comment! If you'd like to connect on one of the social networking sites you can reach me at my Facebook page, I'm on Myspace plus you can also send me a message via my website.

This is a selection of snippets taken from interviews given by Will Smith at various times over the years. I love his philosophy on life which seems to be: work incredibly hard, believe in yourself and be positive - but he puts it so much better! Well worth a look.




~~~

Other posts on a similar theme:

No-One Makes You a Leader
This is my first Toastmasters Speaking Group Post
Personal and Professional Development